Flux 3D printer is next Kickstarter’s project. They needed $100,000 and got waaaay more (achieved the goal in 2 hours!!!). What’s is going on here?
3D Printer has been designed by a team of young Taiwanese who needs Kickstarter registered company in San Francisco, USA. The device is basically a mix of all the most popular features, which usually appear in 3D printers presented on Kickstarter:
- simple and intuitive to use
- supported by a smartphone and a dedicated application
- stretch goals
Modular 3D printer company Flux is a compact, multifunctional device that is sure to quickly get bored. Thanks to its easily replaceable modules (no screws) can be used for many things Flux:
- thanks to Bluetooth you can prepare on your smartphone designs and print them on Flux 3D Printer
- Flux is a 3D scanner that remembers shapes: they are able to duplicate or load the program and create projects based on them
- Flux also has a module for engraving
- of course you can also print a choco cake
What more to expect? This project have chances to achieve goals. Would you buy Flux 3D?